Ways to Give

Thank you for your interest in donating to Bridges!

There are many ways to give. Click on an option below for more information.

For more information on all the ways you can give to Bridges, please contact Heather Creelman, Chief Development Officer, by email hcreelman@bridges2.org or phone (703) 525-7177, ext 127

Bridges to Independence’s Tax ID Number is 54-1368484.

Do you need help or supportive services?

If you or someone you know is experiencing homelessness, or at risk of becoming homeless, contact Arlington County’s Department of Human Services Community Assistance Bureau (CAB) at 703-228-1300 for help. In case of shelter need during non-business hours, please call 703-228-1010 for assistance.

Arlington County also is offering special assistance with rent, food, and vaccination information during the pandemic. Call 703-228-7999 or visit https://publicassistance.arlingtonva.us/.

If you live in the Green Valley community and are in need of supportive services, please call 703-525-7177.